Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 4 (13 th Sep)星期日








再見CPC
Katy and Gilbert picked me up to CPC in the morning, and Katy and I had cappucino at CPC...nice. Luckily I met some of my CCF buddies here, including Carol, Hong and Hannas, Anny and Alan,Imelda, Tim and Cheung Yung etc..

I had good sermon here from Dorothy choi and "big lunch" at CPC. Hahah...last time I had lunch here has been way more than 10 years ago...I really enjoyed the lunch prepared by the bros and sis! ^.^



Visit auntie Ling & auntie Qing
I quickly went to meet up with mum and auntie at the City Market - China Town(thanks Hong for the lift). Our nephews have grown up a lot and they can barely speak Chinese however.

We had a relaxing stay here at Auntie Ling and Uncle Man's brand new huge house. The house has very good decoration, which adds a taste of modernness.

At night, we had "raw" shrimps and crabs, big fish and duck for dinner. We were really full for dinner neir!

No comments: